This page provides links to sources of detailed information about nuclear manufacturing, and other online resources of interest to the manufacturing supply chain.
- Rolls-Royce SMR
- Framatome (formerly Areva NP)
- Westinghouse nuclear energy
- Hitachi UK ABWR (GDA information)
- CGN HPR1000
Site licence companies:
Supply chain portals
- EDF supply chain information
- Hinkley supply chain (for South West businesses)
- Westinghouse suppliers website
- Sellafield Ltd – how to do business with Sellafield
- Iter (international fusion reactor project) tenders
- NuScale Power (SMR) supplier information portal
Nuclear industry information
- WNA Information Library
Around 150 up-to-date papers from the World Nuclear Association, including national briefings and detailed technological and industry background.
- Nuclear Industry Association
Trade association for UK civil nuclear, offering industry information and support.
- Office for Nuclear Regulation
Agency of the Health & Safety Executive responsible for all nuclear sector regulation across the UK.
- New nuclear power: support for industry development
UK government guidance and information.
Industry-backed scheme to give talented graduates a taste of the nuclear sector through placements and secondments.
- Nuclear Quality Standard Association
Association launched by Areva and Bureau Veritas to promote the NSQ100 quality standard along the supply chain.
Nuclear industry news
Training & skills
- High Value Manufacturing Catapult
National technology and innovation network combining seven established centres, including the Nuclear AMRC.
- Local Enterprise Partnership network
Business-led partnerships driving growth across England – contact your Growth Hub to access targeted support in your home region.
- Business finance and support finder
Searchable database of government-backed funding and support programmes for businesses.